Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, successfully impersonating a doctor with the help of Health.com.
Posts tagged alfred hitchcock: master troll
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, rocking that chair horizontally while random inanimate objects look on.
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, trolling the masses all the way to the bank.
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, an aider and an abettor.
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, helpfully advising a young lady on the best way to deal with the sudden silence of her imaginary friend, God.
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, holding his grand piano open with a dead guy’s arm.
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, not being terribly amused, maybe a little.
A friendly chat between admins
- DPF: i see alfred hitchcock as a giant troll
- DPF: the very first of its kind
- DPF: and when you see him you just go, TROOOOOOOLL
- DPF: HE'S UP TO NO GOOD LOOK AT THAT FUCKING FACE
- DPF: HIDE YO NOOBS
- VB: haha
- VB: Sometimes I go with "original wanksta".
- VB: Sometimes he strikes me as a weirdly sentimental guy.
- VB: Actually 110% committed to whatever he happens to be doing at the time.
- DPF: classic trollface
- VB: Maybe?
- VB: Anyway:
- VB: He became a trailblazer, not just as far as his directing techniques were concerned: we can see him as the first case of a major established filmaker allowing him/herself to become "the face of the product"...
- VB: ... as a way to lure TV audiences in, and to poke a bit of fun at himself meanwhile.
- VB: What's not to love, really.
- DPF: i like to think of alfred hitchcock as a mischievous badger
- DPF: he's doing an interpretative dance based on my life
- DPF: there's just something about him
- VB: Good Lord.
- DPF: there is tho
Pictured above: Sir Alfred Hitchcock, sassing a lion. I’M OUT.